First Freewill Baptist Church of Greer

Misc. Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > CHURCH - through your eyes

pat
Site Owner

The pastor takes his place behind the pulpit and sits quietly waiting for service to start. Some of the congregation is sitting quietly as they notice the time draw near.

Where are you, where are your thoughts taking you? Are you ready to receive a blessing or are you wishing church were over already? Are you in the sanctuary or elsewhere in the building? Are you sitting in your pew or walking around visiting with others? Do your parents keep reminding you to keep quiet or do you show reverence to Gods house? As a youth/adult, what are your thoughts? Etc…

You do not have to answer these questions unless you wish to. Let us know how you see church.

December 26, 2011 at 6:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

pat
Site Owner

a people watcher so I tend to sit and watch as everyone fellowships. Every now and again I will join, or start, a conversation. I try to sit in wait for the service to begin as the Pastor takes his place but am oft caught unawares. In the short time I have been coming to church I noticed the people here are just one big family. The connection between the congregation is *REAL*.

I would like to thank the people of Greer Freewill Baptist Church for making me feel welcome.

I don’t have any small children but it is nice to know they would be accepted and cared for if I did. My boys took up 100% of my love and time when they were young. Now they are grown, I love them but am left with an abundance of time and love. If anyone needs anything, let me know and I will try my best to help.

--

"Blessed are the cracked for they let the light shine through"

December 26, 2011 at 7:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.